New cyclone oil separators with oil collector FP-OSR (for high pressure oil return systems) | News
New cyclone oil separators with oil collector FP-OSR (for high pressure oil return systems)22.06.2020.
Frigopoint, the Russian plant for refrigeration components, announces the launch of mass production of new cyclone oil separators with an FP-OSR oil pan. Cyclone oil separators with an integrated oil receiver are used in systems with active oil return (high pressure oil return systems). The oil separator performs the functions of simultaneously separating and storing oil, as a result of which the need to use an oil receiver disappears. The new two-stage oil separation system combines the advantages of cyclone and coalescent oil separators.
Main advantages of cyclone oil separators with FP-OSR oil pan over oil return system with oil receiver:
• Cost of FP-OSR <cost of components and installation work for low pressure oil return system;
• Acceleration of installation, by reducing the number of components;
• Designed for use in high pressure oil return systems - high oil return rate;
• Two stages of oil separation - higher separation efficiency in variable capacity systems;
• High oil recovery efficiency - up to 99%;
• Float-free design;
• Has a shut-off valve on the oil return line;
Technical characteristics of cyclone oil separators are presented below: